Saturday, January 28, 2012

Food Blog Quiz!

It is important that you check this blog every couple of days. I will post reminders about upcoming assignments, their due dates and what is included in the assignment, so keep checking this site.

To get you going... by reading some of my older posts in this blog, you should be able to answer these 3 following questions. Comment on this post with your answers, and include your first name, last initial and period number. The first 3 students in each class period, with all 3 correct answers will get a little surprise. You must post by Wednesday, February 1st, 5:00pm to be included. The questions are...

1. Which is my favorite season of the year?

2. What is my favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal?

3. What is one of my favorite fast food restaurants?

Good luck!!

4 comments:

Darren Harms Period 6 said...

1. Fall
2. Dressing or Stuffing and the Mashed Potatoes
3. The Habit

Rio Norte Foods Classes said...

Thanks for being my first student to comment this semester Darren. Good Luck!!

hiihihhihihih said...

hi there...this seems like an interesting blog

Anonymous said...

i like food

Post a Comment